LeanEngine is a hosting platform that lets you run server-side programs written in the language of your choice (Node.js, Python, etc.). Simply deploy the server-side logic to the cloud (websites or cloud functions) and LeanEngine will handle load balancing and rolling deployment for you.
Here is a list of documentation that helps you learn about LeanEngine:
- LeanEngine Quick Start: Learn how to create a LeanEngine project, debug it locally, and deploy the project to the cloud.
- LeanEngine Plans and Prices: Learn about a variety of plans available for your applications with different sizes and purposes.
- Web Hosting Guide: Create a website with the language you are familiar with and assign a domain to it. You can use it to build a web application, a landing page for your mobile application, or a web console for administrators.
- Cloud Function Guide: Put the functions shared by multiple platforms in one place and call them directly within the SDK of each platform. You can also create hook functions that can be triggered when certain events happen or create timers that run certain functions periodically.
- Using ACL in LeanEngine: Learn how to protect your application's data against malicious requests.
- Command-Line Interface Guide: Easily deploy, publish, or revert your project with the command-line interface. You can also retrieve logs and batch-upload files to the cloud.
- LeanCache Guide: Based on Redis, LeanCache lets you implement efficient in-memory key-value storage to improve the performance of your application in the scenarios that demand frequent data retrieval from the storage.